Tank Aces Duel 1x1
Tournament has the bracket for 128 teams, with double elimination. Each match is in format best of 3, until 2 wins in battles (sessions).
In order to participate, player needs to register the team. After registering the team, player has to confirm the participation of the team before the registration ends.
Name of the team should not contain any words or phrases that are in violation of the forum and game rules. The organizers can remove the team from competition in the case of violation of these rules.
Each participating player confirms playing according to these rules:
- Player from each team have to enter the lobby created for the next battle before the session start time, which is displayed on the web site.
- Each player has to confirm readiness in the lobby by pressing the "Ready" button.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site or earlier if both players in the lobby are present and Ready.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site even if one of the players is not present or hasn’t managed to press the "Ready" button.
- In case that opponent hasn’t shown up during 5 minutes after the session started, the player who is in the lobby should get ready for the session start and wait until the server announces victory. Only after the server returns you back to hangar and only after the web site shows the win in the battles of the ongoing match, the team will move forward in the tournament bracket. Player who awaits the opponent in the lobby has to press the "Ready" button in order to achieve technical victory.
- If both teams do not show up or do not press the "Ready" button when the timer reaches the start of the battle - they will both lose and be disqualified from the tournament!
- In case that players get disconnected, the battle continues. There are no restarts. Restart can only happen if the game servers are down.
- In the session lobby the standard game client rules apply to chat (you can report anyone for foul language or abuse using the in game report system).
- Use of foul language and abuse.
- Disrespectful, unsportsmanlike behavior. (Public abuse of tournament players, arbiters, Gaijin Entertainment employees).
- Use of 3rd party modifications of the game client which can possibly give advantage in the battle.
In the case of violation of these rules, the organizers can remove or ban the team or player from participating in the tournaments of the War Thunder game.
1st place - 1000 golden eagles + 7 days of premium + title
2nd place - 750 golden eagles + 3 days of premium + 50% RP and SL boosters
3rd place - 500 golden eagles + 50% RP and SL boosters
4-8th place - 250 golden eagles + 50% RP and SL boosters
9-12th place - 25% RP booster
Prizes are issued in the 72 hours period after the tournament.
Battle mode: Conquest
Respawns: 2 crews
Time limit (per battle/session): 15 minutes
Berlin, Poland, Advance on the Rhine, Sinai
Cap points: 18000.
Server - EU
Markers - for everyone
IMPORTANT: All vehicles have to be researched and obtained on player's account and assigned to a vehicle slot.
The following vehicles are allowed:
- Tiger E
- Panther D
- M4A3E2 (76)W
- Comet I