Yotube Cup 4х4
Tournament bracket for 4 teams in single elimination format and the match for the 3rd place.
Each match is played in the format of Во5, until 3 wins in battles (sessions).
If the match result is 3-0, the match is over.
Battles take place in the tournament Realistic Battles format in the Custom Battles, ground + air vehicles, with markers on everyone.
In order to register the team, the team captain has to apply for the tournament and receives the KEY which gives access to registration on the tournament. In the tournament application there should be nicknames of no less than 4 players from the team.
When registering the team using the KEY, the captain creates a password for his team.
After registering the team, the team captain receives the link to his team which he shares with his team mates together with the password that he generated.
Team players register by following the link and password to the team which are provided by team captain.
When all the players have registered, captain has to confirm the participation of the team before the registration ends.
Each participating team should have minimum 4 players.
Name of the team should not contain any words or phrases that are in violation of the forum and game rules. The organizers can remove the team from competition in the case of violation of these rules.
IMPORTANT! By registering and confirming registration, the team confirms that it will participate in the tournament. If the team does not show up on the tournament and does not play any matches, the organizers reserve the right to deny the right to play in the future tournaments for all of the team members for a certain time period.
Each participating team confirms that it will play according to these rules:
- Players of each team have to enter the lobby created for the next battle before the session start time, which is displayed on the web site.
- There should be exactly 4 players from each team in the lobby.
- Each player has to confirm readiness in the lobby by pressing the "Ready" button.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site or earlier if all the players in the lobby are present and Ready.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site, if some of the players from one or both teams are not present or not all players managed to press the "Ready" button.
- In case that opponents haven’t shown up during 3 minutes after the session started, the team who is in the lobby should get ready for the session start and wait until the server announces victory. Even if opponent does not show up for 1 battle (session), team who is present has to join the next sessions according to the Schedule on the web site. Only after the server returns you back to hangar and only after the web site shows the win in the battles of the ongoing match, the team will move forward in the tournament bracket. All the players who await the opponent in the lobby have to press the "Ready" button in order to achieve technical victory.
- If both teams do not show up or do not press the "Ready" button when the timer reaches the start of the battle - they will both lose and be disqualified from the tournament!
- In case that players get disconnected, the battle continues. There are no restarts. Restart can only happen if the game servers are down.
- Changing the players from the list of registered team players is possible between the battles (sessions).
- In the session lobby the standard game client rules apply to chat (you can report anyone for foul language or abuse using the in game report system).
- Use of foul language and abuse.
- Violation of the official Forum rules in the tournament topics.
- Violation of the game chat rules in the match lobby.
- Disrespectful, unsportsmanlike behavior. (Public abuse of tournament players, arbiters, Gaijin Entertainment employees).
- Use of 3rd party modifications of the game client which can possibly give advantage in the battle.
In the case of violation of these rules, the organizers can remove or ban the team or player from participating in the tournaments of the War Thunder game.
1st place - 10000 golden eagles + E-100
2nd place - 5000 golden eagles
3rd place - 2500 golden eagles
Prizes are issued in the 72 hours period after the tournament.
Spawns per team are limited to 12 (each player can spawn maximum 4 times)
During the battle, each team has the following limits for spawns:
4 spawns in medium or light tank
2 spawns in heavy tank
4 spawns in tank destroyer
2 spawns in the SPAA
2 spawns for fighter aircraft
2 spawns for bomber type aircraft
Other vehicles do not have limited spawns.
If the player lands an aircraft and repairs and rearms it, he can switch to another vehicle type without losing the team spawn.
List of available vehicle spawns can be checked by opening the map (it is shown in the top right corner of the map).
Battle mode: Domination
Time limit (per battle/session): 15 minutes
Markers - for all
Fuel/Ammo - limited fuel and ammo
IMPORTANT: All vehicles have to be researched and obtained on player's account and assigned to a vehicle slot.
The following vehicles are allowed:
Tiger II (H) Sla.
Crusader AA Mk.II
Spitfire F. Mk IX
Spitfire F.Mk XIVc
Hampden TB Mk.I