Aces Duels 1x1
Tournament has a bracket for 64 teams, with double elimination. Each match is in format best of 1, until 1 win in battles (sessions).
Each match is in format best of 1, until 1 win in battle (session).
The full tournament bracket will be shown at the 1/32 final stage (when 64 teams are left in the tournament).
In case of a draw in the battle, both players receive technical defeat and leave the tournament.
In case of a draw in the Final match of the tournament, both players take the 2nd place.
In order to participate, player needs to register the team. After registering the team, player has to confirm the participation of the team before the registration ends.
ATTENTION! TEAM CAPTAIN HAS TO BE LOGGED IN THE GAME CLIENT AT THE MOMENT OF REGISTRATION ENDING AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET GENERATION! If the captain is not logged in the game client at this appointed time, his team will not participate in the tournament.
Name of the team should not contain any words or phrases that are in violation of the forum and game rules. The organizers can remove the team from competition in the case of violation of these rules.
Match starting time is shown on the timer on the tss.warthunder.com website, which can be found on the top right of the main page and on the “My Tournaments” page.
Information about the coming match and their opponent can be found on the “My Tournaments” page and in the “TOURNAMENT BRACKET” section by pressing the information icon of the match (icon with the i
Full tournament schedule can found in the “ABOUT” section of the tournament.
In case of changes in the tournament schedule or time changes in some matches, the organizers will inform about it in the topic on the Forum.
Each participating player confirms playing according to these rules:
- Player from each team have to enter the lobby created for the next battle before the session start time, which is displayed on the web site.
- Players receive the automated invitation to join the tournament in the client couple of minutes before the match is scheduled to start.
- Each player has to confirm readiness in the lobby by pressing the "Ready" button.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site or earlier if both players in the lobby are present and Ready.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site even if one of the players is not present or hasn’t managed to press the "Ready" button.
- In case that opponent hasn’t shown up during 3 minutes after the session started, the player who is in the lobby and ready has to wait until the server announces technical victory. Do not leave the lobby until it closes automatically! If you leave the lobby before the server returns you back to hangar, the result of the match will be disqualification of both teams.
- If both teams do not show up or do not press the "Ready" button when the timer reaches the start of the battle - they will both lose and be disqualified from the tournament!
- In case that players get disconnected, the battle continues. There are no restarts. Restart can only happen if the game servers are down.
- In case of a draw in the battle, both teams receive technical defeat and leave the tournament.
- In the session lobby the standard game client rules apply to chat (you can report anyone for foul language or abuse using the in game report system).
- Use of foul language and abuse.
- Violation of the official Forum rules in the tournament topics.
- Violation of the game chat rules in the match lobby.
- Disrespectful, unsportsmanlike behavior. (Public abuse of tournament players, arbiters, Gaijin Entertainment employees).
- Use of 3rd party modifications of the game client which can possibly give advantage in the battle.
In the case of violation of these rules, the organizers can remove or ban the team or player from participating in the tournaments of the War Thunder game.
1st place - 500 golden eagles + 7 days of premium + title "1v1 Master-duelist"
2nd place - 300 golden eagles + 3 days of premium + 50% RP and SL boosters
3rd place - 200 golden eagles + 50% RP and SL boosters
4-8th place - 50% RP and SL boosters
Prizes are issued in the 72 hours period after the tournament.
Players compete in the air duel mission where rounds are generated automatically.
Match is played until one player wins in 2 rounds.
Player wins the round after successful cap of the air zone.
After each round, player who was defeated loses 1000 points for the round.
In case of a draw in the round, the score does not change and new round is generated.
IMPORTANT! In case of a draw, DO NOT press the “Return to hangar” button!
Please wait until the server gives you the message of the start of the next round.
The mission will move you back to the vehicle selection screen automatically.
On the vehicle selection screen you cannot change the vehicle that you used in the previous round! You can change the ammunition belts, amount of fuel and weapon convergence.
After modifying your vehicle, you can press the “to Battle” button and continue the match.
IMPORTANT! For selecting the load out of your aircraft, you will have 60 seconds.
Be sure to check your position in the flight zone - if you leave the zone, your aircraft will explode. If you climb over 5000 meters, your opponent will cap the zone if you continue climbing.
In the case that the time of the match runs out while the result is still a draw, both teams lose the match and stop playing in the tournament.
Time limit (per battle/session): 25 minutes
Tournament map: [Tournament] Gladiators 1x1
Time of day: Noon
Capture points: 2000.
Capture zone is shown on the map and is limited to 5000 meter altitude.
Gun lock timer - 35 sec.
Server - EU
Markers - off
Fuel/Ammo - Limited fuel and ammo
IMPORTANT: All vehicles have to be researched and obtained on player's account and assigned to a vehicle slot.
The following vehicles are allowed: