"Tank Aces Duel 2х2"
Tournament format is with the bracket for 128 teams, with double elimination.
Each match is in format best of 1, until 1 win in battle (session).
The full tournament bracket will be shown at the 1/32 final stage (when 64 teams are left in the tournament).
In case of a draw in the battle, both players receive technical defeat and leave the tournament.
In case of a draw in the Final match of the tournament, both teams take the 2nd place.
In order to participate, player needs to register the team. After registering the team, player has to confirm the participation of the team before the registration ends.
ATTENTION! TEAM CAPTAIN HAS TO BE LOGGED IN THE GAME CLIENT AT THE MOMENT OF REGISTRATION ENDING AND TOURNAMENT BRACKET GENERATION! If the captain is not logged in the game client at this appointed time, his team will not participate in the tournament.
Name of the team should not contain any words or phrases that are in violation of the forum and game rules. The organizers can remove the team from competition in the case of violation of these rules.
Match starting time is shown on the timer on the tss.warthunder.com website, which can be found on the top right of the main page and on the “My Tournaments” page.
Information about the coming match and their opponent can be found on the “My Tournaments” page and in the “TOURNAMENT BRACKET” section by pressing the information icon of the match (icon with the i
Full tournament schedule can found in the “ABOUT” section of the tournament.
In case of changes in the tournament schedule or time changes in some matches, the organizers will inform about it in the topic on the Forum.
In the case that the tournament is stopped due to technical issues, the website administration restarts the tournament with the teams (players) who were participating according to the tournament bracket at the moment when the tournament was stopped.
In case that a team (player) stopped participating in the tournament due to a technical issue with the tournament system or game server issues, this team (player) will receive a compensation in the form of 50% booster of RP and SL.
Compensation is possible only if the players present the actual game log file (i.e.: C: - Games - War Thunder - .game_logs)
Each participating player confirms playing according to these rules:
- Player from each team have to enter the lobby created for the next battle before the session start time, which is displayed on the web site.
- Players receive the automated invitation to join the tournament in the client couple of minutes before the match is scheduled to start.
- Each player has to confirm readiness in the lobby by pressing the "Ready" button.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site or earlier if both players in the lobby are present and Ready.
- In case that opponent hasn’t shown up during 3 minutes after the session started, the player who is in the lobby and ready has to wait until the server announces technical victory. Do not leave the lobby until it closes automatically! If you leave the lobby before the server returns you back to hangar, the result of the match will be disqualification of both teams.
- If both teams do not show up or do not press the "Ready" button when the timer reaches the start of the battle - they will both lose and be disqualified from the tournament!
- In case that players get disconnected, the battle continues. There are no restarts. Restart can only happen if the game servers are down.
- In the session lobby the standard game client rules apply to chat (you can report anyone for foul language or abuse using the in game report system).
- Use of foul language and abuse.
- Violation of the official Forum rules in the tournament topics.
- Violation of the game chat rules in the match lobby.
- Disrespectful, unsportsmanlike behavior. (Public abuse of tournament players, arbiters, Gaijin Entertainment employees).
- Use of 3rd party modifications of the game client which can possibly give advantage in the battle.
In the case of violation of these rules, the organizers can remove or ban the team or player from participating in the tournaments of the War Thunder game.
1st place - 500 golden eagles + 7 days of premium + title "Iron Warrior" (each)
2nd place - 300 golden eagles + 3 days of premium + 50% RP and SL boosters (each)
3rd place - 200 golden eagles + 50% RP and SL boosters (each)
4-8th place - 50% RP and SL boosters (each)
9-12th place - 25% RP booster (each)
Prizes are issued in the 72 hours period after the tournament.
Each match is played in the format of 1 battle.
Victory in the mission is achieved by having more cap points than your opponent at the moment when the mission time runs out or by depleting the cap points of your opponent completely.
When your team captures the Conquest point, the opponent team starts to lose cap points automatically.
For each tank your team destroys, the opponent loses 100 cap points. If you destroy all the tanks of your opponent, they will lose all cap points automatically.
Time of Day: Noon
Time limit (session): 12 minutes
Tournament maps: Advance on the Rhine, Kuban, Berlin, Poland
Cap points: 25000.
3 spawns (you can spawn only 3 tanks, not 3 crews).
Round tour according to tournament bracket
Markers - on allies and map.
Important! Vehicles have to be researched and purchased on your account and assigned to a crew slot.
Players are allowed to change nation between battles.
The following vehicles are allowed:
Chi Ri II
Heavy Tank No.6