Aces Duel 2x2
Maximum number of participating teams is not limited.
This tournament has 2 stages.
1. Group stage - N* groups of 4 teams each.
Group matches are played in the circle system, with 3 mission battles (sessions) in each match.
According to results of the matches, teams receive points:
- win - 3 points
- draw -1 point
- defeat - 0 points
If two or more teams have the same number of points in the tournament bracket, the places in the leader board are based on the best team by parameters in the statistics/skill of all the mathes they played.
The 2 best teams from each group enter the play-off bracket.
2. Play-off stage with the bracket for N** teams (** the exact number of teams depends on the number of players in the tournament), with double elimination.
The full tournament bracket will be shown at the 1/32 final stage (when 64 teams are left in the tournament).
Each match is in format best of 3, until 2 wins in missions (sessions)
In case of a draw in the battle, both players receive technical defeat and leave the tournament.
In the case of a draw in the final match, both teams take 2nd place.
This tournament is exclusive to the following countries/territories - Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong..
In order to participate, player needs to register the team.
After registering the team, player has to confirm the participation of the team before the registration ends.
Each team has 2(1) players (2 players + 1 reserve player).
Name of the team should not contain any words or phrases that are in violation of the forum and game rules. The organizers can remove the team from competition in the case of violation of these rules.
Match starting time is shown on the timer on the tss.warthunder.com website, which can be found on the top right of the main page and on the “My Tournaments” page.
Information about the coming match and their opponent can be found on the “My Tournaments” page and in the “TOURNAMENT BRACKET” section by pressing the information icon of the match (icon with the i
Full tournament schedule can found in the “ABOUT” section of the tournament.
In case of changes in the tournament schedule or time changes in some matches, the organizers will inform about it in the topic on the Forum.
Live streaming of the matches can be performed only by streamers who have been approved by Gaijin Entertainment.
No other streamers will be able to join matches.
Tournament players cannot deny approved streamers the right to stream any match.
Streamers who do not have official approval can stream the tournament replays.
In the case that the tournament is stopped due to technical issues, the website administration restarts the tournament with the teams (players) who were participating according to the tournament bracket at the moment when the tournament was stopped.
In case that a team (player) stopped participating in the tournament due to a technical issue with the tournament system or game server issues, this team (player) will receive a compensation in the form of 50% booster of RP and SL.
Compensation is possible only if the players present the actual game log file (i.e.: C: - Games - War Thunder - .game_logs)
Each participating player confirms playing according to these rules:
- Players from each team have to enter the lobby created for the next battle before the session start time, which is displayed on the web site.
- Each player has to confirm readiness in the lobby by pressing the "Ready" button.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site or earlier if all players in the lobby are present and Ready.
- Battle (session) starts automatically by the timer on the web site even if one of the players is not present or hasn’t managed to press the "Ready" button.
- In case that opponents haven’t shown up during 5 minutes after the session started, the team who is in the lobby and ready has to wait until the server announces technical victory. Do not leave the lobby until it closes automatically! If you leave the lobby before the server returns you back to hangar, the result of the match will be disqualification of both teams.
- If both teams do not show up or do not press the "Ready" button when the timer reaches the start of the battle - they will both lose and be disqualified from the tournament!
- In case that players get disconnected, the battle continues. There are no restarts. Restart can only happen if the game servers are down.
- In the session lobby the standard game client rules apply to chat (you can report anyone for foul language or abuse using the in game report system).
- Use of foul language and abuse.
- Violation of the official Forum rules in the tournament topics.
- Violation of the game chat rules in the match lobby.
- Violation of the War Thunder End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Disrespectful, unsportsmanlike behavior. (Public abuse of tournament players, arbiters, Gaijin Entertainment employees. Participating in battles with foregone in advance conclusion (contractual fights and or padding)).
- Use of 3rd party modifications of the game client which can possibly give advantage in the battle.
In the case of violation of these rules, the organizers can remove or ban the team or player from participating in the tournaments of the War Thunder game.
*Shipping for Thrustmaster product prizes of this tournament will only be available for addresses within the following countries/territories - Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- 1st place - Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack + Golden Gladiator Tournament decal + Title "Master-duelist 2v2"
- 2nd place - Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Hotas + Gladiator Tournament decal + Title "Master-duelist 2v2"
- 3rd place - Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS + Gladiator Tournament decal + Title "Master-duelist 2v2"
- 4th place - 5000 Golden Eagles + Gladiator Tournament decal + Title "Duelist 2v2"
- 5-8th place - 3000 Golden Eagles + Gladiator Tournament decal + Title "Duelist 2v2"
[*]Each tournament participant receives the unique Thrustmaster Ki-61-I otsu camouflages.
Please allow up to 20 work days for shipping of Thrustmaster products.
In-game prizes are issued in the 72 hours period after the tournament.
The team who wins the tournament will get an invitation for 2 players to play in the final "Phoenix" tournament in Paris, during Paris Games Week that takes place from October 26th to October 30th 2018. If the team who got the 1st place cannot send players to the final tournament, the next best team will receive the invitation.
Teams compete in the air duel mission where rounds are generated automatically.
Match is played until one team wins 2 missions. Each mission is played until 2 wins of one team.
Team wins the round after successful cap of the air zone.
After each round, team which was defeated loses 1000 points for the round.
In case of a draw in the round, the score does not change and new round is generated.
IMPORTANT! In case of a draw, DO NOT press the “Return to hangar” button!
Please wait until the server gives you the message of the start of the next round.
The mission will move you back to the vehicle selection screen automatically.
On the vehicle selection screen you cannot change the vehicle that you used in the previous round! You can change the ammunition belts, amount of fuel and weapon convergence.
After modifying your vehicle, you can press the “to Battle” button and continue the match.
IMPORTANT! For selecting the load out of your aircraft, you will have 60 seconds.
Be sure to check your position in the flight zone - if you leave the zone, your aircraft will explode. If you climb over 5000 meters, your opponent will cap the zone if you continue climbing.
In the case that the time of the match runs out while the result is still a draw, both teams lose the match and stop playing in the tournament.
Time limit (per battle/session): 20 minutes
Tournament map: [Tournament] Gladiators 2x2 (Kursk, Krymsk, Mozdok, Berlin, Sinai, Europe)
Time of day: Noon
Capture points: 2000.
Capture zone is shown on the map and is limited to 5000 meter altitude.
Gun lock timer - 35 sec.
Server - SA
Markers - for everyone
Fuel/Ammo - Limited fuel and ammo
List of allowed vehicles for this tournament can be found in the "ABOUT" section of the tournament.
IMPORTANT: All vehicles have to be researched and obtained on player's account and assigned to a vehicle slot.